Health officials reported 3 more deaths due to COVID-19 on Wednesday and 170 new cases.
The province’s most recent deaths are a man in his 80’s from Winnipeg, a woman in her 80’s from the Interlake, and a man in his 40’s from the Interlake.
A previously identified case has been removed due to a data error, bringing the net number of new cases to 169.
Manitoba has had a total of 4,071 cases and 61 deaths.
Today’s data shows:
- 26 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
- Six cases in the Northern health region;
- Three cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 18 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 117 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The following Parkland health districts have active cases: Swan River (1), Porcupine Mountain (1), Little Saskatchewan (1), Asessippi (9), Whitemud (2). Brandon has 6 active cases.
The Eriksdale/Ashern health district has 10 active cases.
There are 2,334 active cases in the province and 2,306 cases listed as recovered.
There are 89 people in hospital and 19 people in intensive care.