Public Health officials have identified 110 new cases of COVID-19 today.
A previously identified case has been removed, making today’s net increase 109. There is a total of 3,491 cases province-wide.
Today’s data shows:
- Two cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- 11 cases in the Northern health region;
- Two cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- Seven cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 88 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The following Parkland health districts have active cases: Dauphin (2), Asessippi (3), Little Saskatchewan (1), and Whitemud (1). Brandon has 10 active cases.
In the Interlake region, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has 4 active cases.
Manitoba now has 1,746 active cases and 1,703 recovered. There are 32 people in hospital with 6 in intensive care. The number of deaths remains at 42.
To learn more about COVID-19 in Manitoba, click here.