Licensed Practical Nurses - Swan RiverPopular
Full Time & Part Time Permanent & Term positions
Swan River Hospital & Swan River Personal Care Home
* Active practicing licensure with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (CLPNM), or eligible for active practicing licensure with the (CLPNM)
* Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Training
* Knowledge, competence and ability to demonstrate clinical nursing skills and concepts in accordance with approved nursing standards
* Ability to make effective decisions regarding nursing care
* Basic knowledge and skills to work with computers, and electronic software programs
* Demonstrated effective problem solving, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
* Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and clients
* Satisfactory employment record required
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
Apply online ~ www.prairiemountainhealth.ca ~
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.