Public health officials announced 44 new cases of COVID-19 today.
Of today’s new cases:
• Two are in the Prairie Mountain Health region
• 12 are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region
• Three are in the Northern Health region
• 11 are in the Southern Health–Santé Sud Health region
• 16 are in the Winnipeg Health region
The current five-day positivity rate is 3.5 percent provincially.
There are 916 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
30 Manitobans are in ICU today with active COVID-19 symptoms.
There are no updates on the numbers for Dauphin or the Parkland area but CKDM will provide the numbers when they're available.