Environment Canada has issued a wind warning for parts of southwest Manitoba.
Wind gusts are expected to reach up to 90 km/h overnight. Damage to buildings, roof shingles, and windows may occur.
Strong winds are expected to diminish by Thursday morning.
The warning is in effect for the following areas:
- Hamiota Mun. incl. McConnell and Lavinia
- Mun. of Clanwilliam-Erickson
- Mun. of Harrison Park incl. Onanole Sandy Lake and Newdale
- Prairie View Mun. incl. Bird Tail Creek Res.
- R.M. of Minto-Odanah incl. Minnedosa and Moore Park
- R.M. of Oakview incl. Oak River and Rapid City
- R.M. of Rosedale incl. Eden and Kelwood
- R.M. of Yellowhead incl. Shoal Lake and Elphinstone
- R.M.of Ellice-Archie incl. St-Lazare McAuley and Manson
- Riding Mountain Nat. Park
- Rossburn Mun. incl. Waywayseecappo Res.