Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Human Resource Manager at our Roblin office in Roblin, Manitoba. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at https://www.parkwayco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for enhancing the organization through planning, developing, implementing and evaluating human resource policies, plans, and practices. You will work closely all levels including the Senior Leadership team to develop an effective human resource strategy that aligns with Parkway Consumers Co-operative Ltd.’s overall goals and objectives, building and sustaining a high performing, highly engaged and motivated team of employees.
• Provide direction and coaching across the organization on human resources issues to ensure consistency of approach, adherence to applicable legislation and alignment with the strategic direction of the business.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of various corporate performance management and talent management initiatives, labour relations practices and organizational HR strategies including growth and development for all Team Leaders and Team Members.
• To provide expertise and advice to Team Leaders to help them excel in areas such as: performance management, succession planning, talent acquisition and onboarding, employee engagement, employee development, employee relations, compensation, and policy interpretation.
• To lead the labour relations requirements of the Co operative.
• Responsible for advertising and sourcing qualified candidates for both management and non-management positions.
• Advise and administer on pension and benefits, leaves of absence, WCB and LTD claims, salary adjustments, etc.
• Develop strategies on safety programs and initiatives. Assist supervisors/managers on the administration of WCB claims and provide assistance with creating return to work programs. Conducting safety audits and ensure legislative requirements are followed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Human Resources and:
• You have an undergraduate degree or diploma/certificate in Human Resources
• You have 3-6 years of progressive human resources experience
• You have or are working towards a CPHR designation.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 6, 2020, or contact:
Conrad Nabess, General Manager at (204) 937-6414 for more information.