Prairie Mountain Health is hiring Health Care Aides in Dauphin! Join our Team and Apply now!
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized program
- Other combinactions of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated organization skills, and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated communicaton skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
- Ability to display independent judgment
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform duties of the position on a regular basis
The Health Care Aide provides direct client care and environmental support within established standards of care, policies and procedures. The Health Care Aide functions in meeting the special and changing needs of clients and assisting them in reaching and maintaining optimum health and independence within the limits of their abilities under the direction of the team leader.
To apply please visit www.prairiemountainhealth.ca
Healthcare Benefits and Pension Plan available