Prairie Mountain Health is hiring Community Support Worker 2 in Dauphin!
Part-time permanent positions & Casual positions available.
Start Wage: $17.21
The Community Support Worker 2 (CSW2) works within the Home Care and Seniors Program under the direction of the Supervisor, Services to Seniors. The CSW2 uses a client centered approach to assist clients of Seniors Services in Group Living to maintain “Ageing in Place”, supporting the goals of the Continuing Care Strategy. The CSW2 also works in partnership with Tenant Support Workers in Supportive Housing environments to ensure assistance with independent activities of daily living (including meaningful activities) is available to Supportive Housing clients.
* Grade 12 or equivalent, or suitable combination of relevant education and experience related to the position may be considered
* Minimum of one (1) year volunteer or work experience with seniors and/or frail cognitively impaired or physically disabled individuals
* Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
* Demonstrated communication skills
* Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
* Province of Manitoba Class 5 Drivers License, and access to a personal vehicle to provide service within Prairie Mountain Health
Apply online at https://careers.pmh-mb.ca
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.