Employment Status: Full Time
Anticipated Shift Days/Evenings
Anticipated shift length: 7.75 hour shifts
Department: Staffing Office
Site: Dauphin Regional Health Centre (includes Dauphin Corporate Office)
Location / Home Base: Dauphin
HR Posting Number: DHCCS213224
Close Date: Jul 27, 2021 4:00 PM
The Staffing Clerk is a member of the Human Resource team and is responsible for coordinating the scheduling of staff, scheduling changes, staff replacement and editing time card data into the scheduling system. The Staffing Clerk also assists Human Resource with filing and other duties as assigned.
- Plans and coordinates replacement staff, i.e. for vacation, sick, statutory holidays, overtime and other approved leaves of absence, in consultation with appropriate managers and as per Human Resource Policies and applicable Collective Agreements.
- Communicates all changes to the department involved.
- Consults with Human Resources and other managers in relation to staffing issues.
- Generates daily/weekly/monthly schedules as required.
- Prepares and enters all time card edits.
- Prepares shift schedules in accordance with applicable collective agreements.
- Documents all schedule changes on the master schedule and maintains accurate information on staff replacement.
- Sundry duties as assigned
- Grade 12 education (MB standards)
- Two (2) years experience in a business setting providing customer service
- One (1) year clerical experience working in a scheduling capacity
- Demonstrated experience with a 24 hour–365 day per year schedules
- Working knowledge of collective agreements applicable to Prairie Mountain Health contracts
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills: including exceptional telephone etiquette
- Province of Manitoba Class 5 Drivers License, and access to a personal vehicle to provide service within Prairie Mountain Health
- Required proficiency in computing skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and internet applications
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
- Ability to display independent judgment
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
APPLY ONLINE at www.prairiemountainhealth.ca, click on Careers, search for Staffing Clerk.