Public health officials announced 41 new COVID-19 cases in the province today.
- Three cases are in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- 19 cases are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region
- Two cases are in the Northern Health region
- Four cases are in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- 13 cases are in the Winnipeg Health region
Dauphin has two active cases of COVID-19 in the city.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (0), Swan River (0), Duck Mountain (0), Porcupine Mountain (7), Agassiz Mountain (20), Asessippi (0), Little Saskatchewan (0), Whitemud (0). Brandon has eight active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has eight active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has 50 active cases.
The current five-day positivity rate is three percent provincially and 2.1 percent in Winnipeg. 1,496 laboratory tests were completed yesterday.
There are 537 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
106 Manitobans are hospitalized with COVID-19, including:
8 Manitobans in intensive care units with active COVID-19
73.8% of those 12 and over in Dauphin are at least partially vaccinated.