Public Health officials announced 10 more deaths and 383 new cases of COVID-19 today.
The full list of the most recent deaths in Manitoba can be found at the bottom of this article.
Today’s data shows:
- 26 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
- 29 cases in the Northern health region;
- 15 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 111 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 202 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are now a total of 15,288 cases in Manitoba. Of the cases, 8,845 are considered active while 6,177 have recovered.
The number of deaths due to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 266. There are 307 people in hospital with 46 in intensive care.
According to the province’s data, there are active cases in the following Parkland health districts: Dauphin (6), Riding Mountain (23), Swan River (8), Porcupine Mountain (10), Duck Mountain (18), Asessippi (9), Little Saskatchewan (9), Whitemud (23), and Agassiz Mountain (1). Brandon has 133 active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has 76 active cases. Fisher/Peguis has 111.
Public health officials advise ten additional deaths due to COVID-19 have been reported today including: