According to the provincial dashboard there are 56 new cases of COVID-19 in the province.
Public Health officials say that of today’s cases:
- Eight are in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- Four are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region
- Nine are in the Northern Health region
- 23 in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- 12 are in the Winnipeg Health region
Dauphin still has three active cases in the city.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (0), Swan River (1), Duck Mountain (10), Porcupine Mountain (4), Agassiz Mountain (6), Asessippi (2), Little Saskatchewan (0), Whitemud (0). Brandon has 15 active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has two active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has six active cases.
The current five-day test positivity rate is 3.2 percent provincially. 2,168 laboratory tests were completed yesterday.
There are 576 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
28 Manitobans are hospitalized with active COVID-19.
Six Manitobans are in intensive care units with active COVID-19.