According to public health officials, there have been 276 new cases of COVID-19 since Thursday.
41 of these cases are from today.
Public Health officials say that of today’s cases:
- Five are in the Prairie Mountain Health region, with four not fully vaccinated.
- One is in the Interlake-Eastern Health region, not fully vaccinated.
- Two are in the Northern Health region, with one not fully vaccinated.
- 21 in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region, with 17 not fully vaccinated.
- 12 are in the Winnipeg Health region, with nine not fully vaccinated.
Dauphin has one new case, for three active cases in the city.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (0), Swan River (1), Duck Mountain (10), Porcupine Mountain (3), Agassiz Mountain (6), Asessippi (2), Little Saskatchewan (0), Whitemud (0). Brandon has 10 active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has two active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has five active cases.
The current five-day test positivity rate is 3.2 percent provincially. 1,739 laboratory tests were completed yesterday.
There are 569 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
29 Manitobans are hospitalized with active COVID-19.
14 Manitobans are in intensive care units with active COVID-19.