Public health officials announced 36 new cases of COVID-19 today.
Of today’s new cases:
- Three are in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- Five are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region
- Four are in the Northern Health region
- 11 are in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- 13 are in the Winnipeg Health region
Dauphin has no new cases for two active cases.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (0), Swan River (0), Duck Mountain (0), Porcupine Mountain (18), Agassiz Mountain (32), Asessippi (0), Little Saskatchewan (3), Whitemud (0). Brandon has seven active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has 41 active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has 106 active cases.
The current five-day positivity rate is 3.6 percent provincially.
There are 909 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
11 Manitobans are in ICU today with active COVID-19 symptoms
73.5% of those 12 and over in Dauphin are at least partially vaccinated.