At Fusion Credit Union, we have full time summer student positions available at multiple locations!
We have full time summer student positions available at multiple locations! Summer students gain valuable work experience and learn more about a career in the financial services industry. These temporary positions will work from the beginning of May to the end of August.
As a Summer Student you are:
- Committed to member service
- A positive team player
- Interested in a career in financial services
- Willing to travel to multiple Fusion branches
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma
- Enrolled in a post-secondary program
- Customer Service Experience
- Basic math and computer skills
- A class 5 driver’s license
At Fusion we:
- Take pride in our excellent member service
- Are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
- Have opportunities to grow and advance
- Offer a starting wage of $15.23 per hour
We appreciate all applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence on or before Monday, February 17, 2020 to:
Manager, Human Resources