REGISTERED NURSES (Nurse II)
Full Time & Part Time opportunities
A rewarding nursing career is waiting for you in Dauphin! Join the team! Apply today!
- Active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba or eligible for active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (CRNM)
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Training
- Knowledge, competence and ability to demonstrate clinical nursing skills and concepts in accordance with approved nursing standards
- Ability to make effective decisions regarding nursing care
- Basic knowledge and skills to work with computers, and electronic software programs
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Satisfactory employment record required
Visit the website to see all vacant positions and to apply.
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.