Terms of Employment: Seasonal, Full-time; Intended for TFW - No;
Salary: $12.09 to $18.75 Hourly, 40 hours per week;
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible;
Location: Dauphin and Area, Manitoba
- Education: Not applicable.
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Not applicable.
- Experience: Will train.
- Type of Farm Operations: Bee-keeping.
- Specific Skills: Apiary Work.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail.
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's license.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors.
- Work Location Information: Rural community.
- Essential Skills: Working with others.
- Other: Tasks will include Spring/Fall colony preparation. Moving colonies, maintenance, and harvesting honey. Queen rearing, colony division, forklift operation, ability to supervise others. Occasional weekends may be required. Off-site lodging available. No language requirements.
Employer: Oaknook Honey Products Ltd. (Placement Agency)
How to apply:
- By Mail: SE 3-26-212W Ashville, Manitoba, R0L 0A0
- By Phone between 9:00 and 17:00: 204-548-4060
- By Fax: 204-548-4219
- Online: www.oaknookhoney.com