Now hiring an Engineer III- Plant Maintenance in Dauphin, Mb.
* Province of Manitoba Third Class Power Engineer License
* Grade 12 Education (Manitoba Standards)
* Minimum of two (2) years experience operating in a 2nd Class Plant preferred
* One (1) year experience operating boilers and related equipment in a hospital facility preferred
* Ability to work alone and/or in isolated areas with minimum supervision, demonstrating effective organization, adaptability, individual initiative and judgment
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams and relevant legislation
* Ability to make appropriate calculations as required
* Ability to lift/push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs. in various situations
* Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
* Demonstrated communication skills
* Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures.
* Province of Manitoba Class 5 Drivers License, and access to a personal vehicle to provide service within Prairie Mountain Health
Visit our website to apply! Please click this link to view the full job description