Part time term opportunities that can lead to other permanent opportunities.
The Dietary Aide is responsible for performing the following activities according to related policies and procedures and any government regulations and legislation: ists in all aspects of food service embly, production and distribution to related areas with emphasis on portion control, waste control, proper sanitation and safety; ensures all food preparation adheres to menu and therapeutic specifications; maintains preparation areas, storage areas, and meal service areas in clean and sanitary condition; monitors and ensures food is served at optimal temperatures and leftovers are properly used; operates cash register and completes related cash procedures.
* Grade 10 (Manitoba Standards)
* Current Food Handler Training Certificate Level 1 or willing to obtain within six (6) months
* Other combinations of education and experience will be considered
* Demonstrated dexterity, speed, and efficient work ods
* Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
* Ability to display independent judgment
* Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
* Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
* Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
Visit careers.pmh-mb.ca to apply and see all Dietary Aide vacancies.
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred. We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.