Home Care Attendant
Part Time (0.7 EFT) Permanent Position
Home Care - Senior Services (Happy Haven Supportive Housing)
8 hour shifts, Days / Nights
* Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized Health Care Aide Program
* Other combinations of suitable education and experience may be considered
* Province of Manitoba Class 5 Drivers Licence, or equivalent from province of residence, and access to a personal vehicle to provide service within Prairie Mountain Health
* Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
* Demonstrated communication skills
* Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
* Ability to display independent judgment
* Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
* Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
* Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
Apply online ~ www.prairiemountainhealth.ca ~ closing date: Oct. 6, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
HR Posting #: MCCHSPHOC203599
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.